Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Britney at My House

I think this is my favorite of my Revver videos right now. It's so weird to see Britney Spears on national television in the kitchen I grew up in. I gotta give kudos to the pop star for lending time to help fans in New Orleans (in the wake of Katrina's 6 month anniversary). And credit to my sister who has now solidified her resume of securing talent for her employer... jurors, 911 victims, Britney Spears, the Pope (not a prioritized list).

If Britney's handlers see this, you should let her know that the kitchen floor she stood on is -- each night -- covered with cockroaches. I used to sneak down in the middle of the night and try to catch them. I'll see if I can dig up one of those videos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home