Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Fishing Deep in the Revver

Ever go fishing in Revver? Just pick a random keyword and select a random number... see what you find. It's amazing how some items are quite decent, but are totally lost. Here's an example... this might not be the next Will Ferrell comedy, but when I found this "Kill Your Roommate" clip it only had 10 viewers since its post in November!

It's a bit long, which is probably why it vanished. But I'm sure we can agree this piece by Orangeman is worth more than 10 impressions... thoughts?

1 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is something about the new roomate that reminds me of you. I just can't put my finger on it.....especially when he is digging in the back yard. It'll come to me time.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home