Sunday, February 26, 2006

Gold in them Revver Hills? The Geek Show!

Got a call from Revver last week. I'm psyched to learn that I'll get to pick some editor's choice winners. That's been incentive for me to get out my ax, pick and strainer and begin mining for the gold in them Revver Hills.

I found a huge 20 pound nugget this morning. Mark my words... these Canadian guys are going to be household names in the next year... at least in households like mine that are sick of overpacked television. You found 'em here first.



P.S. See more on http://www.thegeekshow.com. They're clearly not realizing that they've got appeal beyond Canada. When you register on the site it doesn't even give you an option to select a region outside that country!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home