Sunday, February 12, 2006

Revver as I see it... Bub and Bob


This is what I love about Revver. Who else in the world would make this ridiculous "Bub and Bob" clip available for the masses? Totally pointless and I've watched it three times (and rated it). I'm even thinking about buying a $20 t-shirt from American Apparel since they seem to be a steady Revver sponsor. Most of my t-shirts last 10 years so that's $2 per year.

Wd don't know much about the creatores (Songbros) except that they clearly spent some time turning this out via paint programs and Studio plus (and, per the description)... Red Bull.



These guys also have a profile on digg.com: http://www.digg.com/users/spongbros

P.S. My daughter just stopped me mid-post and made me play Bub and Bob 3 more times. Then she gave me this drawing...

1 Comments:

At 2/13/2006 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a Bub and Bob stuffed animal

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home