Thursday, February 16, 2006

Revver on Broadband: Verizon FIOS

So now I'm up to 15MB per whatever through Verizon FIOS. These guys probably spent a couple thousand making me a customer, so I hope they've got big plans to take over my cable, internet access, phone, and whatever. Because they're not recouping that through $44 a month.

Anyway I'm not sure it's made my Revver video experience any better. But we're still in Revver beta so it's hard to tell if it's me or them.

Here's me screwing with the Verizon guys. Funny thing about this Verizon guy- Mike. He's 7 foot tall and used to play against the Harlem Globetrotters (the losing team).

1 Comments:

At 2/14/2007 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding your blog - isp internet access. I have just signed up to talktalk broadband and is an absolutely superb deal. I get free telephone calls 24/7 plus free 8Mb/s broadband (which is lightening fast btw). I would definitely recommend talktalk broadband for anyone in the uk. Also available at www.bargainplace.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home