Monday, March 27, 2006

Blogger Thinks Revverberation is a Spam Blog

Nice. Just when I thought Revverberation was getting more interesting, I get this notice from Blogger:

"This blog has been locked by Blogger's spam-prevention robots. You will not be able to publish your posts, but you will be able to save them as drafts. Save your post as a draft or click here for more about what's going on and how to get your blog unlocked."

The most irritating thing is that Blogger would, by default, pull the blog down within 10 days if I didn't respond. And I'm writing this on Monday, March 26, but who knows when it will publish.

Here's a link about spam blogging. Maybe I have too many links to www. revver .com (notice I put the spaces as not to set off the vigilant spam-prevention robots).

P.S. At least they fixed this while I slept last night.

2 Comments:

At 3/28/2006 6:27 AM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

SPAM-BOTS ON THE RAMPAGE: sounds like a good subject for a song.

I get A LOT of information from your blog, Kevin. Don't let those Benders shut you down!

 
At 3/28/2006 10:02 AM, Anonymous AquaDad said...

I wholeheartedly agree with Mr. Jarvis! (both on the song and that your blog is informative).

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home