Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Create your own Revver portal

I'm intrigued by the entrepreneurial spirit of a certain "Fuzzy Momani," because I think he's found a new angle to making money on Revver. He parked Revverberate.com, and has built a simple portal into Revver by certain categories.

More importantly, he's marketing it by submitting videos to YouTube.

Sure- there's a part of me that wishes I parked that URL proactively, and had the ability to create a full site that addresses the portal limitations of Revver. However those thoughts are largely offset by the fact that: a) I admire the creativity and execution, b) I'm glad he's promoting Revver.com's model, c) He's providing an extension of what Revver offers, and d) He's included some of the Nalts clips (but should include more).

Mo money for Momani... hope to see more of these surface. Expect we will.

4 Comments:

At 3/08/2006 8:47 AM, Blogger Get Paid For Your Videos said...

Hi Nalts,

Thanks for words of encouragement. I must un-glue myself from this chair and go off to my real job, but before I go, I will add some more of your videos to my site, and a link to this blog.

Upload, Make Money, Be Happy...

Thanks,

Fuzzy Momani

 
At 3/08/2006 9:03 AM, Blogger Nalts said...

Fuzzy- what did you use to create your portal?

 
At 3/08/2006 10:37 AM, Blogger Get Paid For Your Videos said...

Nalts - I am using yahoo's cheapest small business plan to host my site for now. I used yahoo's free website builder, but have been finding html codes on my own and changing things as i go along and understand them better.

 
At 4/06/2006 5:30 AM, Anonymous Scott Arthur Edwards said...

Wow what a cool blog you have here! I am impressed. You really put a lot of time and effort into this. I wish I had your creative writing skills, progressive talent and self- discipline to produce a blog like you did. Your blog really does deserve an honest compliment. If you have some time, stop by my site. It deals with stuff like, click here: network marketing and then feel free to e-mail me with your words of wisdom.

P.S. I'll sure put the word out about your site and I would appreciate any business you may send my. way... Later, Scott.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home