Friday, March 17, 2006

Enough about Revver, already

The post title is what I've heard over and over again as I've met with large advertisers and media buyers in the past 2 days. I keep telling them how cool I think Revver is. A few people expressed interst-- the buyer for Pokemon and Disney.

We heard a presentation from many large buyers, and I sent my Verizon video (below) to the head of Verizon marketing. We'll see if she passes it along to her colleagues at Verizon...



Here's the funny thing about this video... the guy who works for Verizon is about 8 feet tall. He used to be on the team that loses to the Harlem Globetrotters. But he had an ankle injury and moved to installing Verizon. He was quite patient with me as I harassed him on video. Don't think he fully appreciated that I was posting him for all the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home