Thursday, March 16, 2006

How did you find Revverberation?

Something unusual is happening with this blog. My StatCounter (see link at bottom of blog) is showing a rapid growth of traffic, and I can't figure out where it's coming from! More importantly, I'm seeing an increase in returning visitors.

Thanks for coming and, more importantly, for contributing posts. Would greatly appreciate it if you left an anonymous post below on how you found this blog. Despite the fact that I'm currently attending a world class even on search-engine optimization in Florida, I'm still a neophyte to attracting traffic to this blog. BTW- Steve Balmer is presenting shortly, but I used our lunch break for a quick swim in the ocean and a fast post to Revverberation. Anyway, I'm very curious at how people are making their way here, since I don't think I have any Revverberation.com ads running on Revver currently.

For my day job (pharmaceutical sites) I can track visits via Webtrends... I know where people came from, what keywords they used, how long they stayed, what pages they viewed and where they dropped off. But I haven't found an "off the shelf" solution to give me that type of intelligence on a Blogger site.

Thanks!

4 Comments:

At 3/16/2006 1:04 PM, Anonymous James Jarvis said...

I found you by googling "revver" and noticing the blog under "Sponsored Links"

 
At 3/16/2006 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found out about from Justin McLear.

 
At 3/16/2006 8:21 PM, Anonymous AquaDad said...

You know, I believe I found it by clicking on Nalts' profile in Revver. It listed the Revverberation website.

 
At 3/17/2006 5:51 PM, Anonymous Joe S said...

I found this site by your shameless and incessant personal promotion via cell phone.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home