Friday, March 31, 2006

Nice URL for sale: www.FreeViralVideos.com

I got this e-mail today, and found it worth sharing. Of course I can't make a reasonable offer to buy www.freeviralvideos.com, as I'm trying to manage my expenses on Revverberation and Cubebreak (not ready to plunge into this as an investment until I get my feet wet). And as the last post revealed, I'm already too deep in debt to finance a new domain!

Here's the note (truncated slightly)
-------------
Hi,
I'm the broker for FreeViralVideos.com my client wishes to contact you regarding
his featured auction of freeviralvideos.com on sedo.com if your company is interested please don't hesitate visiting Sedo Auction Showcase. This industry is fresh and new but taking off at a phenomenal rate, I believe this is the best time to contact my client.

Best Regards,
Chris Sorenski

1 Comments:

At 3/31/2006 3:28 PM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

I noticed they have 'freesaddam.com' up for grabs. Bet you could get a good deal on that one.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home