Thursday, April 20, 2006

007 Zippo Lighter Cam

Check it out. James is running with the spy cam concept. He's kind to attribute this idea to Revverberation, but in fact it was his mention of the Zippo camera that gave me the idea for a video series via hidden camera. Unfortunately, this 007 Zippo Lighter cam is for photos only. But it's only abouy $70.

The video below leaves us with a few questions. 1) What's with the security outfit? 2) How many different faces does MarquisdeJolie have? 3) When are we going to see some secret photos from his lighter cam? 4) Will we start seeing Marqui's "product reviews" on ExpoTV.com?



Here's review of the camera by LetsGoDigital. And here's an even more comprehensive review on the 007 Camera by Gadgeteer.com.

Too lazy to put the technorati tags on this time. Do they do any good?

2 Comments:

At 4/20/2006 8:28 PM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

Ha ha! I was trying to spoof the ton of ExpoTv product review videos currently being dumped on Revver. That's why I wore the comic tie and AssCorp uniform. ( I also have the ankle-length Armenian priest vestments and several variations of construction worker outfits, but those are stories for later videos).

The lighter spy cam I bought captures up to 30 seconds of video and sound, but it's not very compatible with my Mac.

Speaking of dumping, tommorow I hit 400. Four hundred little videos on Revver. Where's my plaque?

 
At 4/24/2006 12:15 AM, Anonymous AquaDad said...

Just caught it, good job! As it was going I thought this looks very similar to the Exblow TV commercials we're currently swamped with, which made it even funnier.

Does the video look good on the lighter? Have you tried it on any of your videos?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home