Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Clarity About Keyword/Tags on Revver Upload Application


Now that you need to use the upload tool, we've all noticed that the interface restricts us to 3 keywords. The good news is that you can go back and add more later. The bad news is that I'm too lazy to do it. So my stuff has fallen off of any RSS feeds people created on words like "humor," "weird" or "hilarious." Actually I think it's less laziness and more that I feel really strange calling any of my stuff "hilarious." Maby "funny," "interesting" or "yawn." But hilarious?

The other riddle I have is this... if I go back and add keyword tags to my original three, will the video retroactively get populated into the RSS feed for that keyword? If I take a video I posted last week and add "sexy" as a tag, will today's RSS feed for "sexy" feature my piece? I don't know what percentage of people consume videos on Revver via the keyword feeds, but it's worth pondering.

1 Comments:

At 4/19/2006 5:46 PM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

Ha ha! I see my name in that screenclip, Kevin. Trying to help me seep into the subconscious of your visitors?

Seepage. it's all about the seepage.

(All out-of-context references will be explained in MY blog upon request)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home