Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Cupcakes are the New Black


While I'm on self-indulgent posts, I thought I'd toss in a non-sequitur. I thought with "Britney in My House" and "Hot Sister," my sister Ariane had pretty much "jumped the shark."

But now she reaches a new level of fame with this ABC Blog called "Cupcakes Are the New Black." Feel free to make your own video depicting this hot trend.

An excerpt: "I will continue to follow this sweeping national trend. Will the craze spread to fashion week in Milan and Paris? Will models pitch their celery stalks for a red velvet flavored cupcake? Will cupcakes make regular cakes look fat? We shall see. I hear the fall fashion forecasters are hailing milk the new "it" cocktail of the season."

1 Comments:

At 4/18/2006 2:08 PM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

What? No mention of the entrenched West Hollywood Cupcakes in the annual Holloween parade?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home