Monday, April 10, 2006

Downloading YouTube Videos

This is a site that has a script for downloading YouTube videos. There is also a script for Google Video, but it's no longer necessary because Google video has that functionality available (for free videos).

I haven't figured out how to install this, but it's nice to know I can keep good videos I find. Especially since many YouTube videos will vanish as copyright issues get more pronounced.

P.S. I can't vouch for the integrity of this script. Use at your own risk.

1 Comments:

At 4/10/2006 1:48 PM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

Eyespot allows its users to grab someone else's video and remix it under one's own name. I know, 'cause some dummy grabbed one my ugliest, most audio-impaired videos. Ha ha! That's like having someone trying to sneak around to woo your ugly, whinny, panhandling sister. Not YOURS. Mine.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home