Saturday, April 22, 2006

ExpoTV's OverExposure? Not a problem.


Lots of frustrations from the Revver regulars about ExpoTV. I'm not the first to spoof these new pieces, but here's my take below.

Now here's the thing. Believe it or not, ExpoTV isn't a problem. No need to cap them or anyone else. The solution is much simpler. Someone posted that "suddenly Revver sucks." It's fixable, folks. The solution is rather simple. Revver is a democracy- bring on the good stuff. Bring on the crap. There's a very easy way to make it wonderful again. And that's in my next post.

3 Comments:

At 4/22/2006 12:16 PM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

Hahaha! You do straight man / deadpan comedy so well, Kevin! The Jack Benny lookaway at the end is perfect. Some finely tuned comedic timing there.

In your spare-spare time, maybe you should consider open mike night at a club in your area. Just for the experience if nothing else.

My friends in Longbeach finally talked me into doing coffeehouse readings of my poetry and the first time nearly scared me half to death, but in the end, it was fun, fun, fun.

 
At 4/22/2006 12:18 PM, Anonymous rob said...

lol... editor's pick. point taken.

 
At 4/22/2006 4:55 PM, Anonymous AquaDad said...

Ha!!! That was hilarious! I finally had to watch one to see what you were talking about. Now, I want to do one too. I'm no Nalts but it looks fun!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home