Sunday, April 23, 2006

Favorite Revver Posters?

So now that ExpoTV has slammed almost 500 commercials into Revver, it's time to start selecting videos by submitter (not just thumbnail and title). It's the only way to find good stuff that is fresh.

That got me thinking... who are the best submitters? I see that MarquisdeJolie has skyrocketed to 411. Prince Charles is at 388. Deadtroll has only 31, but he gets lots of views. Idonothingallday has about 70. I'm cracking 100 soon as Nalts. Some of the frequent Revverberation posters like Dwestlake and AquaDad have fewer than a dozen. MrPregnant came out of nowhere and is at a pretty serious run rate. ViralVideos is pretty good, but it looks like mostly pirated stuff. Fawzi was active for a while with posts and Revverberate.com, but has been quiet.

So here's the question... if I want to find good stuff, are there names of submitters I should start with? Anyone we've missed?

4 Comments:

At 4/24/2006 12:02 AM, Anonymous AquaDad said...

Here's some that have been interesting from time to time:
- Frogprintz.
- Firmino.

(Ha! I just saw the Marquis' Distorted Biker Chick and it made me laugh out loud.)

(Nalts, just saw One Legged Man. That's a keeper, in some strange sick way)

I'm having trouble finding anything other consistent posters.

(Nalts, just saw your Monster video, chilling, I hope you have done what my wife and I have, rather than saving for their college, we're saving for their future therapy)

(why am I writing parenthetically?)

(oh yes, I've digressed)

Okay, I give up, I've only found two other posters than the usual suspects.

 
At 4/24/2006 9:51 AM, Anonymous Dawn Westlake said...

Hey...it's quality not quantity!
;-)
Check out the Moser Bros.' "Office Break". (I work with them a lot on my "real" films...)
p.s. I'm NOT saying revver vids aren't real...Marques de Jolie's work is an example of REAL (really) excellent use of this medium!!! ;-)

 
At 4/25/2006 12:41 AM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

Thanks, dawn, I wear my badge of Minor Medium Major as proudly as any 'Catch 22' character.

Noblechain has 343. There must be SOMETHING good in there.

 
At 4/26/2006 2:25 AM, Blogger Nalts said...

Just found an interesting one... crunc tesla

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home