Friday, April 07, 2006

From Phone Video to Website: Cute Lil' Stickam


Here's an interesting little tool called Stickam that lets you upload up to 500MB of video from your webcam or video phone and post it to your site. I actually like the cute lil' logo almost more than the technology...

For more information, see stickam (see website or see blog with example.

I might try it out on my new webcam if I can get my kids off our new eMachines for 5 minutes. Dang thing isn't Mac compatible.

P.S. Aquadad is going out of town next week, so get ready to see how poorly I spell (he's been my proofer).

2 Comments:

At 4/07/2006 12:43 PM, Anonymous AquaDad said...

That should be "Stickam" in the title.

:)

(I couldn't resist...okay, now you're on your own for a bit.)

 
At 4/07/2006 12:52 PM, Blogger Nalts said...

Wow. Eagle eye. Poor company didn't secure "stickcam.com" and now some leach is using the site. I hate when people do that (he said with irony that only few will discover)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home