Saturday, April 29, 2006

LiveDigital's SpitCam Contest


I can't remember if I've ever blogged on Live Digital, but it's not coming up on the search box on Revverberation. Found an Adsense link to the site on CubeBreak and enjoyed a video of a midget impersonating Michael Jackson.

There's a Spit Cam contest that provides $1000 for someone who can "spit on their webcam and murder everyone else." If you sort by "votes" on the page you'll find some pretty painful rapper wanna bees.

So I think you can guess what *I* thought a "spit cam" contest was supposed to be, and what spoof I'm working on now. I just need a sheet of glass so I don't ruin my new webcam.

4 Comments:

At 4/29/2006 9:40 PM, Anonymous Dawn Westlake said...

Don't do it! Don't do it! They're draggin' you into their mediocrity! (Plastic wrap works just fine....)

 
At 6/25/2006 6:36 PM, Blogger BlogDawg1 said...

Hi. I am out searching for the latest info on keyword research tools and found your site. I am doing some research for a ratings & reviews site. Although this wasn't exactly what I am looking for, it caught my attention. I'm glad I checked it out anyway - good stuff. If you want, you can read my keyword research tools reviews at Keyword Research Reviews

 
At 7/05/2006 9:21 AM, Blogger BlogDawg1 said...

I am doing some research on various keyword research tools programss and ran across this page. It's not "exactly" what I am looking for, but I think your readers may be interested in reading my keyword research tools reviews at Keyword Research Reviews. The more information people have before spending their money -- the better! Sorry for the self promotion, just trying to get the word out while looking for sites to review. On to the next -- thanks!

 
At 2/03/2007 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys if you have been dumped by adsense or given the run around by Yahoo then you need to look at this, Fair Ads Network are only taken 10,000 members then they are closing the doors, I suggest that you take a look Now before its too late : http://fairadsnetwork.com/034704959097

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home