Sunday, April 30, 2006

MadV: The Masked Magician on Revver

Less than 2 weeks ago the mysterious "MadV" submitted 7 grainy videos with a masked man in a sweatshirt doing magic tricks. It's a terrific concept. Today he dominated all four frames of the "most watched" section.

I love it when someone finds a niche. Will we ever find out what this guy looks like? Is he in his parents room, a dorm, or appartment? How old is he? Does he do magic for a living or is this a little hobby? Check out the MadV's Skillz...




1 Comments:

At 4/30/2006 5:30 PM, Anonymous AquaDad said...

I'm bummed, I have that same mask, and now I can't find it, I wanted to spoof these really clever videos. I think my wife may have just thrown it out from the kids toychest.

These videos are a lot of fun.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home