Thursday, April 13, 2006

Nalts

Hello, while Nalts is out of town with intermittent, scattered and partial computer access, he asked me, AquaDad, to guest edit Revverberation. I am, of course, thrilled to be given such an honor, but ask you, the Revver, Revverberation, CubeBreak, and Nalts fans, to wait patiently for Nalts’ return with his informative and always entertaining articles, that, as James Jarvis mentioned recently, point us “in so many interesting directions that [we] don’t have time to make videos anymore”. Meanwhile, I’ll do the best I can…

But first, what the heck was Nalts doing on April 10? I missed going online to read Revverberation for a day and he posted more than 15 articles!!! And they weren’t little articles, they were beefy, meaty articles expounding on all things Revver and related.

This is the mystery of Nalts.

He can’t possibly have 4 kids. Do you think he just rents them on the weekends for filming?

4 Comments:

At 4/13/2006 4:00 AM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

I know, Aquadad. I saw all those posts and thought, "Who slipped Nalts a benny!?"

 
At 4/13/2006 1:50 PM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

Aquadad,
I'm trying to figure out my own blogsite here on this same provider and haven't figured out how to change text to boldface. How do you do it? And do you know to make hotlinks out of a text word?

 
At 4/13/2006 3:28 PM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

Got the answer from a Blackberry, thanks. I've just switched to using FireFox from now on.

You know, it just struck me that there are two words I google every day, day in and day out: 'Revver' and after I've been there, 'beration'.

Nalts in is an emergency room as I type this, trying to convince an old lady to take a whiz on the ER floor, if my coaching has had any effect. It's a wierd world.

 
At 4/13/2006 5:28 PM, Anonymous AquaDad said...

I just saw his poem! Scary. Hopefully he'll be on his feet soon and back to blogging.

I'm on Revver and Revverberation every day (except this week when my kids were sick...and I had this week off for vacation wouldn't you know it). I feel like I've fallen behind when I miss a day.

I'm glad Nalts was able to hook you up with the Firefox suggestion

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home