Petition for Revverberation Link on Revver.com
I've asked Revver for a link to Revverberation on the homepage. Or at least off of the "official Revver blog."
Here are a few reasons. Anyone want to sign the petition? Just post something here.
1) Help Content Providers: There are plenty of tips on this blog that can help content providers draw more traffic and increase revenue. These folks can't find that information on Revver.com.
2) Help Advertisers: There is some content here that helps advertisers better use Revver.com (having better "calls to action"). By day, I buy online ads, so I know how these folks thing. Okay- not all online media buyers actually think. But you get the idea.
3) Precedence: Even Google Video links to fan sites. If this was Googleberation I'd have a zillion people here a day.
4) Traffic: People tend to go to Revver.com after leaving Revverberation.com. I have some data that suggests as much as 5% of March traffic to Revver.com came from this blog alone. I'm actually buying keywords on Google to drive traffic, and losing money on it since the revenue from the ads surrounding this content is about 26 cents to date.
5) Frequent Updates: Rob and Nicole are the primary updaters of the official Revver Blog, but they often go a week or two between posts. We post neurotically here at Revverberation.com.
I even promised Revver that -- in exchange for a link -- I wouldn't sound off as much about Revver knockoffs. Although that's pretty easy, given that there are only two other websites that help content providers get paid: one site that has me under a "cease and desist" and the other that charges visitors for videos, which isn't right for most of us.