Monday, April 10, 2006

Revver Aggregator (CubeBreak) Selected as "New Media Pick of Week"


Wow... just when I was getting frustrated about how CubeBreak is costing me more than it's making, I see it got reviewed by MasterNewMedia.org as a "new media pick of the week." The title of the CubeBreak listing (number 7- my lucky number) is "video clips aggregator complements Revver."

See I'm taking EgoBlogging to a new level tonight. First I blogged about a blog that blogged about me, and now I'm blogging about a blog that reviewed my site.

I'm honored. I'd like to thank CubeBreak's entire team of programmers, editors, sales and marketing people. They all happen to have the same name, but that doesn't stop them from arguing.

1 Comments:

At 4/10/2006 11:38 PM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

Congratulations!!! All the work you put in, you deserve the recognition! Not to mention that Cubebreak's boosting our view hits.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home