Sunday, April 16, 2006

Revver VidStrip Widget via Typepad


First- thanks to AquaDad for keeping Revverberation.com alive while I was on vacation. Pulled my back and spent Thursday night in the ER... fun stuff.

Anyway, two of the most progressive "web site or blog in a box" tools are Typepad and Movable Type by Six Apart. Six Apart now has a seamless way to import a "Revver VidStrop" widget into a TypePad page, and they can appear in multiple dimensions (1x10, 4x3 or 10x1). You can even pick an RSS feed like "top 10" or "top 20." I'm running CubeBreak on Yahoo small business, but if started over today I'd go for TypePad for the Blog and Movable Type for the website.

2 Comments:

At 4/16/2006 11:12 PM, Anonymous AquaDad said...

Nalts!
I'm so glad you're back and alive!!!

Thanks for letting me post. And I really want to thank James and Dawn for participating.

 
At 4/17/2006 6:31 AM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

As Baba Looie said to Quick Draw McGraw, "S'alright!"

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home