Monday, April 24, 2006

Sex Sells... Even on Revver

I got some data on CubeBreak's affiliate revenue that shows what I expected. Sex sells. The most popular videos were sex related, with "Nothing But Net" getting some 60-plus ad clicks in just days. Then I noticed that MarquideJolie's "Naked Girls" got more than 100 views since it was posted last night, while surrounding videos are in the single digits. That's not coincidence, and it's obviously a result of people having RSS feeds tied to some of the keywords he used- naked, hot, sexy, naked, girls, cute, women. (I think I just tripled the value of my Google Adsense words by just mentioning those words- click the ads above if they're discusting please).
Now sex isn't my niche. But I think we've figured out the magic recipe for Revver. It's 20-30 seconds long, and it's funny and sexy. "Naked Girls" hits it square in the bulleseye.
So I decided to add a section featuring IDoNothingAllDay's videos. It's called "Hot Women of NYC." If any of my family members are reading this, it's not my footage and the guy asks for permission before stalking these people, okay
Nothing But Net

Naked Girls

2 Comments:

At 4/25/2006 12:03 AM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

I've drawn another one, but am having trouble with the sound effects for when she jiggles her missile-aneous boobs. So far, jiggling a half full gallon of milk next to my laptop's mike is closest but no cigar.

 
At 4/25/2006 6:00 PM, Anonymous Dawn Westlake said...

We need to draw up a contract, Nalts. I think these links to my vid on this blog make you officially my manager. ;-) Don't forget "Clips Show", Boys! Click away!!! (Although, as author, I'm seeing almost no clicks on either video...WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!?)
(And, for purists, we're now 2-0 over the Nuggets...;-))

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home