Saturday, April 08, 2006

Video Sites Breed Like Rabbits (TechCrunch)



Here's an interesting blog article about a new entrant into the online video arena called JumpCut. The posts are as interesting as the article, which is titled "Online Video Sites: Breeding Like Rabbits." JumpCut's "about" page explains itself, but the demo is where you really get a feel for this tool.
I'd say that JumpCut is more than a video sharing site, it's a place where you can draw from the creative assets of friends and strangers, and edit from the web (vs. tradtional at hom).client-side software (like the one you're using

2 Comments:

At 4/09/2006 5:47 AM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

Their video editor has some really cool effects that polished up my clips nicely. I especially liked the clip slicer and the interface with Flikr.

Now, if I could only find a way to download the end result to my harddrive for revverizing!

Thanks again for the heads-up.

 
At 2/15/2007 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding your blog - internet provider canada. I have just signed up to talktalk broadband and is an absolutely superb deal. I get free telephone calls 24/7 plus free 8Mb/s broadband (which is lightening fast btw). I would definitely recommend talktalk broadband for anyone in the uk. Also available at www.bargainplace.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home