Friday, April 07, 2006

VideoSift- best videos from YouTube and Google

One way to avoid getting lost in YouTube or Google Video is to rely on the good folks from VideoSift to scour web videos for you. I like the site's simple, community feel. Unfortunately, they don't accept Revver videos. Guys- it's so easy to grab the video player from Revver's videos (see how I do it on the homepage of CubeBreak). Yes- flash is a preferred format but Revver uses Quicktime to keep the single ad frame at the end. From my perspective this is no obtrusive as you indicate on MicroPersuasion. Plus you'll find more original content as opposed to the very interesting (but copyright infringements) like the Muppet clip you posted recently -- which I love.

Anyway, neat site.

1 Comments:

At 4/07/2006 6:40 PM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

Ha-ha! You're pointing me in so many interesting directions that I don't have time to make videos for Revver anymore.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home