Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Google Earth Privacy Invasion?

So I'm in the driveway yesterday and I'm thinking about Google Earth. Wondering if it's taking pictures of me and my kids. Think about it: a global satelite with incredible image resolution. Floating right over our heads. How soon before topless sunbathers are immortalized? When will it catch me peeing in the backyard?

These thoughts inspire the video below. I have to credit Emmy, who was kind enough to hold the camera on a long pole on the condition that she was on the other side of the fence and didn't have to look at my plumber's butt.

Warning: In this video, I've stooped to a new low... literally. I just sent it to my Google contact and she thought it was "hysterical." However my wife is going to be revolted. But I'm taking advantage of the fact that she doesn't have access to a computer while she's in LA.



I ask you, Revverberation community.. what's worse- my butt crack or MarquisdeJolie (coincidentally) putting a video of his man boobs "out there" for our world and beyond?

3 Comments:

At 5/02/2006 6:12 AM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

You pee in the back yard, too? I'm finding out we're a lot alike.

I looked up my address on Google Earth and saw my pickup in the driveway. Cool.

 
At 5/02/2006 7:27 AM, Anonymous AquaDad said...

Hilarious! "Opt out" that's funny and a good point.

I don't have a yard, but I'm near the beach, and sometimes I pee in the ocean. Does that count or is that just disgusting? (keeps the sharks away)

 
At 5/02/2006 8:17 AM, Anonymous Dawn Westlake said...

Boys! Boys! And some questioned MY taste for wearing a red bikini with Clippers logos?!
(We're off to Round 2 of the Playoffs after pounding the Nuggets out of Denver last night, btw! GOOOOOO Clips!)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home