Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Honored by a Revver Tribute

What can I say? I'm ferklemped. Check out this tribute from the fine folks at Revver. They got wind it was my 37th birthday (I'm still 18 in maturity years) and put this delicious montage together. We get to see the Revver team up close (contrasted against my most repulsive shots), and even see Steven Starr's daughter Maya. I suppose Mr. Starr isn't aware that the Internet is a dangerous place to put videos of kids. But she's a cutie. If she hadn't fired me, I'd invite her to a play date with Charlie.

1 Comments:

At 5/17/2006 11:19 PM, Anonymous AquaDad said...

Oh man! How cool is that! This is why I'm standing behind Revver (plus I've finally gone past the 20 dollar mark). What a great video and a nice and appropriately hilarious compliment for Nalts.

Go Revver! Go Nalts!

If there's a fanclub, tell me where to sign-up!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home