Monday, May 15, 2006

My Kids Stealing Our Van

So this was yesterday's project. My wife, Jo, wasn't too excited when I asked her to videotape me driving down the driveway with my son on my lap. Maybe it's because of my track record with the ER?

Anyway, I think about 2 people have seen this on Revver, so I decided to go ahead and blog about it and see if I can drive that number to 4. I got a nice post from my wife's friend, Stacy, who happened to be speaking with Jo via phone as I was driving down the street with Patrick on my lap... Since Stacy liked it, I can honestly state that 50% of the viewers like this video (the other 50% is me, so that doesn't count)

P.S. On an unrelated note, I'm totally miffed that the Point and Shoot is now $99, which is going to lead to a rant on www.willvideoforfood.com about my uncanny ability to raise prices.

2 Comments:

At 5/17/2006 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 
At 5/18/2006 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home