Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A New Revver Addict

So I introduced my wife's friend to Revver, and now she's an addict. Here are the 3 early warning signs:
1) Visit site more than 10 times a day. Get frustrated when there's nothing new.
2) Check account balance daily (or more) even if it only moves by a penny or two.
3) Go through life thinking- that would make a good Revver video.

Anyway, Stacy (who posts as The5ofUs) recently posted "Maxine" and "Annoying Mom" (below). Apparently, these are her daytime personas. To quote her: "Maxine has been around for a while-- in my 12 hour days with the kids, when they get annoying I just have different "personas" that take care of them. The time passes much more quickly (and they listen better too, or get annoyed, either way). I have "Betty" on video too, but haven't had a chance to put it together yet."


We look forward to meeting Betty.

P.S. Stacy was the one that brought this birthday-wish video to my wife's attention. She bought the same camera (for $100 instead of $130).

3 Comments:

At 5/23/2006 11:41 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Thank you, I have finally found a way to become "famous". Or at least an outlet for my exhibitionism. The little camera is great-- it comes everywhere with me. Two additions for your list of signs you're a revver addict: 4. You are truly devastated when something happens that WOULD HAVE made a great revver video, but didn't have your camera on. 5. Your family and close friends start to resent the camera, revver and you.

 
At 5/24/2006 5:30 AM, Blogger Nalts said...

I've developed a diagnostic test to determine if you may have "Obsessive Video Dissorder." Check this site for details:
http://nalts.wordpress.com/2006/05/24/signs-you-may-have-obsessive-video-dissorder-ovd/

 
At 5/27/2006 11:02 AM, Anonymous Dawn Westlake said...

Welcome, Stacy! LOVE your work! (Very Jarvis as Soccer Mom...this is a HUGE compliment, btw!)
Seriously, welcome, welcome to our weird little revver family!!!
I just uploaded a silly little vid showing what actors and crew do on set before a hot bathtub love scene to break the tension...It's called "God's Good Pleasure Bobsled Team". I'll let you know when it passes "review". I've been completely off revver during my film shoot in Upstate NY since 5/14, but now...I'm BAAAACCCKKK! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home