Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Prank Call to Revver CEO

So last night I tried out my worst Irish/Australian/English accent by prank calling Revver's CEO on his cell (don't ask how I get these numbers). I once played the role of Fagin in Oliver, and this was pretty much the same crappy accent I used then. I did, however, weave in some nice Australian slang that only Wally will appreciate if he's still reading. The slang is courtesy of Wikipedia, and was mostly words starting with the first half of the alphabet because I spilled beer on myself and decided that overpreparing for a prank call would blow it.

Obviously the prank fell apart pretty quick. You can prank a flack, but a CEO is a little more difficult.

3 Comments:

At 5/03/2006 5:06 PM, Anonymous Dawn Westlake said...

I think I'm going to write a "Real" script for you...Actually, I see you're more than capable of writing for yourself. Maybe you could cast me as the girl in the red undies spilling that new beverage "bloke" all over myself? ;-)
Brilliant. Brilliant. Brilliant.
Why do you waste your time pushing drugs in PA? Get to LA. Stat. Carrell? Colbert? NALTS.

 
At 5/03/2006 5:20 PM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

Jed, move away from there! Beverly Hills is the place you oughta be: swimmin' pools....movie stars!

 
At 5/03/2006 10:10 PM, Anonymous AquaDad said...

You are really good at this stuff.
"shit colored sugar water"
You've got big cojones for calling up these people.
I was dying watching you drinking, talking Australian, and BS-ing like a pro.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home