Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Reverie!

I can't believe I didn't think of that Revver pun sooner. What a great word. I should have called this blog Reverie. It's fewer syllables and no more difficult to spell.

>Absentminded dreaming while awake
>An abstracted state of absorption
>The condition of being lost in thought; daydreaming.

As evidence that I'm a Googlehead, I had to use the search engine twice for this post. First to get the spelling of syllables (Google is my spell check now). Second to get the definition of Reverie (Google is my dictionary now).

2 Comments:

At 5/31/2006 1:26 PM, Anonymous AquaDad said...

Damn...I missed that one! Good catch!

I think I'll start referring to you as the Revverend Nalts, Guru of Google, Prince of Pranks, umm...Clever kideographer...?
Oh, Revvermind!

 
At 5/31/2006 7:58 PM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

How about 'Regent of Revverie'?

As long as it's not 'revvelie'. I like to sleep in late.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home