Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Using Revver to Explain To Your Wife Why Your Son Went to the ER While Under Your "Care"

Some of the recent ExpertVillage posts to Revver have annoyed me so much that I decided I'd go ahead and record a video targeted at one person. My wife.

Situation: I needed to explain to her why my son had four stitches on his lip today while under my loving care/ If you're keeping records, I was in the ER a few weeks ago, and my other two sons have been in for a playground injury and a table wipe out. This one was for not wearing a seat belt. On Tuesday the school distributed a flier on the importance of seat belts. It felt real nice calling the school to say Patrick wouldn't be in school today because he flew out his seat and changed the radio station with his front lip.

3 Comments:

At 5/03/2006 4:59 PM, Anonymous Dawn Westlake said...

Is that why she never showed up for the red chair segment? Was she at Child Services reporting you? Or maybe at one of those swank Bev. Hills divorce lawyer offices?
;-)
You could have just told her he was trying to open the Bud Light bottle with his teeth (havin' them Southern genes). You have taken cinema verite to a whole new level. Be careful. ;-)

 
At 5/03/2006 10:00 PM, Anonymous AquaDad said...

I love it. Very funny.

So when does she let you out of the doghouse?

 
At 5/04/2006 12:37 PM, Anonymous AquaDad said...

Nalts, I just saw that your picture changed. Maybe you should watch some of the Marquisdejolie's videos to get some tips.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home