Monday, May 08, 2006

The World of Online Videos is Still Small


Before long, we amateur video fools will be overrun online by people with studio connections, full time jobs, and a bit of talent. But for the meantime, it's a small world. For instance, here's a funny video (Coffee Sports Drink) from TroopDotCom.com:

So after you enjoy this, try visiting TroopDotCom's video page, and look briefly at the third video -- called Bad Baby. Now is just me, or is the Bad Baby actress the same one from the old Revver classic below? If anyone knows who she is, please give us her number so we can prank call her.

3 Comments:

At 5/08/2006 10:23 PM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

DOINK....they look nothing alike to me. You're sitting too close to the monitor, Kevin.

 
At 5/09/2006 2:28 AM, Blogger Nalts said...

I guess you're right. I've now backed away to a safe distance where James and DWestlake no longer look the same.

Well the baby video's still pretty funny- especially when she takes a drag and says ow.

 
At 5/09/2006 3:08 AM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

It IS funny. Explains some of the bizzare behavior of my grandchildren.

BTW: I've got Steven Starr on my marquisdejolie.blogspot.com blogsite.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home