Monday, June 05, 2006

Mentos and Coke or Pepsi Explosions on Video


I'm guaranteed a 30% increase in visitors to Revverberation simply by using the words mentos, coke, pepsi and explosions. It's quite hot right now. Here's a site called Eepy Bird that's powered by Revver. Currently it's devoted just to coke and mentos, but based on the name and e-mail newsletter signup it would appear they've got visions beyond explosive soda bottles.

These folks are making a fortune very quickly on this fad. But nothing satarizes it like this Enlish woman whose had just about enough!

6 Comments:

At 6/05/2006 5:21 PM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

How about the word "explosive"? Will that work? If so, I'll dig up my old Explosive Bowel Syndrome video and park it atop my blogs . . . maybe push my Adsense income up off its $1.40 resting place.

 
At 6/05/2006 7:35 PM, Blogger Nalts said...

This one is classic:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8694244338798619086&q=pepsi+girl

 
At 6/05/2006 7:40 PM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

I like it.

 
At 6/06/2006 7:06 PM, Anonymous AquaDad said...

Are either of you going to try that Kiss Kiss Bang Bang video contest? I never saw the movie.

Nalts, if it's not r-rated scenes, you could probably have your kids act it out and win.

MDJ, maybe you could get some VA guys to act it out.

And back to the subject, so should I tag my videos with those words or should I create a video about an urban legend where if you eat Mentos and drink Pepsi and Coke there will be explosions? Is that what you're saying? I'm in!

 
At 6/08/2006 8:31 PM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

The nature of VA guys is that you can't get them to do a GOT durned thing!

 
At 6/11/2006 3:36 AM, Anonymous About:Blank said...

Gawd that is too funy!

aj

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home