Saturday, June 17, 2006

Out Kissed and Banged

Oh I'm so depressed. We scrambled to enter the Kiss Kiss Bang Bang casting contest (deadline midnight last night) and there were only about 5 entries. This morning I discover that there are about 40. Check them out.

So when the voting begins Monday, please vote for the one with the thumbnail of 3 people against a brick background. It's pretty lame next to these pro entries. Some of them are fantastic. But I want that plasma TV! Or at least an iPod.

I had my kids do the "Apology" scene but it got bumped because they're not 18.

4 Comments:

At 6/17/2006 7:09 AM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

First thing I noticed right off the bat is that the sound quality of your Scene #4 is much better than the sound of other Scene#4 entrants. All that Revver experience paying off?

 
At 6/17/2006 12:11 PM, Blogger Nalts said...

It got a lot better when I took my wife's advice to move the camera closer to us. I think the fake background ambience was a nice touch, but my music was inaudible.

Meanwhile I think it's not production quality but acting their looking for. Since I have no talent, I'll have to count on my wife to get us an iPod.

 
At 2/03/2007 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys if you have been dumped by adsense or given the run around by Yahoo then you need to look at this, Fair Ads Network are only taken 10,000 members then they are closing the doors, I suggest that you take a look Now before its too late : http://fairadsnetwork.com/034704959097

 
At 2/15/2007 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog on 6700 device pcs ppc smart sprint visionsm. I've stumbled on a superb money making website. Linkreferral is free to join and drives traffic to your website in an inivitive way (the more sites you visit, the more links you get back to your website.)

I've only been a member of Linkreferral for aproximately 2 weeks but I have already seen the volume of people coming to my site double - if not treble.

Linkreferral is not only driving visitors to my website but as a result my affiliate sales income has doubled also.

I really cannot push this website enough. It is free and it is fantastic!! www.linkreferral.com is a must for money making opportunities online.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home