Monday, June 26, 2006

Reactions To Your Videos

One of the nice things about Revver is the lack of a comments functionality. Most of the feedback I get on YouTube is depressing. Although some recent comments have been nice. I've actually spent the past few days going back and forth with someone who said my videos suck and I'm a faggot. I've been responding with "I know you are but what am I" and "I am rubber you are glue, whatever you say bounces off me and back to you." It's quite fun because the guy keeps getting more and more angry.

Anyway, here's my view of what makes good feedback on a viral video. What kind of response to you get from folks on e-mail?

1 Comments:

At 6/26/2006 8:47 AM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

My comments come from folk who look like this: http://www.bolt.com/no1bone (in fact, this IS my latest commenter). His insight? To quote: "Hah, good advice"

It's nice to know I can still reach young people.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home