Thursday, June 29, 2006

Revver VIdeo Uploader Cracks 500!

In a record setting move, James Jarvis (Marquisdejolie) has surpassed 500 videos. This is an incredible accomplishment because the collection is not just quantity. It's quality. And it's REAL.

Here's his 500th video. A wonderfully disturbing video of his visit to his sister and mother's house. What a mood. I'm laying on my couch giggling like a stoned teenager.

CONTRATULATIONS JAMES JARVIS. Or whatever your real name is. I think I almost heard your sister say your real name.

3 Comments:

At 6/29/2006 11:02 PM, Anonymous AquaDad said...

I already said pre-500 kudos. So here's post-500:
Way to go! Hey, I like your suspenseful music on #500.

 
At 6/30/2006 12:14 AM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

Thanks. Can't take credit for the suspenseful music. That sound clip comes with iMovie5. I'm thinking of using it again for a little story about a Canadian BarterBee fan who uses Hellmann's Mayonaisse in his Northern Lights burritos.

 
At 7/07/2006 10:07 AM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

Noblechain's gone nuts. He just dumped another 110 videos onto Revver to make his total 600 videos. I think he's mad I got to 500 first.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home