Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Today's Secret Message

No such user[Failure instance: Traceback: exceptions.AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'login' /home/dotz/lib/python2.4/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:345:_startRunCallbacks /home/dotz/lib/python2.4/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:358:_runCallbacks /home/dotz/lib/python2.4/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:316:_continue /home/dotz/lib/python2.4/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:277:unpause --- --- /home/dotz/lib/python2.4/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:358:_runCallbacks /home/revver/lib/python2.4/site-packages/revver/views/users.py:888:_gotuser

(What I get when I try to retrieve my password).

6 Comments:

At 6/27/2006 4:34 AM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

Oh snap! You've been twisted! Bad luck, dude.

 
At 6/28/2006 12:37 AM, Anonymous AquaDad said...

What does that mean?

 
At 6/28/2006 1:11 AM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

It's techno geek for "malfunction unfettered by human intervention" or, as we said in the military, "screwin' the pooch downwind".

 
At 6/28/2006 9:10 PM, Anonymous AquaDad said...

Oh! That's what I thought you meant, but I thought it had a new Web 2.0 meaning.

(See how I threw that hip internet related lingo in there.)

Totally Cacophonous.

(Now I'm making up my own viral cool word)

Also, my four year old cracked me up the other day when he said, "Oh Snap!"
Marquis I think you have your finger on the pulse of society.

 
At 6/29/2006 5:41 AM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

Haha! Thanks, Aquadad. Watch him if he says he's gettin' jiggey with the oakie doke. Interesting (to me) how the meaning of that phrase has changed so drastically since American sailors created it in World War 2 (from 'Hokkaido Street' to 'oakie dokie' to 'Okay' to 'getting revenged'). I dig etymologies.

Let us rise above the cacophony of caca and have some fun. http://www.cacophony.org/

 
At 6/29/2006 11:00 AM, Blogger Nalts said...

'login' /home/dotz/lib/python2.4/site-cacophony packages/twisted/
internet/defer.py:345:_startRunCallbacks /

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home