Edelman gets blasted by WillVideoForFood
That wank over at WillVideoForFood blasted Edelman (Revver's PR agency) as being incompetent and lazy. In fairness, Revver is still in beta. And the PR agency got a few great media mentions, including the following:
- Two mentions in the Raritan, New Jersey's "St. Mary's Church Bulletin" last month (which garnered three unique visitors from a nearby public library).
- A story on page 42 of the Dayton, Ohio "East Dayton Real Estate Listings."
- A brief mention of Revver by David Scheyd on his 2-5:00 a.m. "Easy Jazz Show" in Brewton, Alabama's 850 AM Radio. The exact quote was "that song reminds me of fly fishing in a beautiful salmon-filled Revver."
- The agency rode the stories of Eeepy Bird and idonothingallday, showing that if you content creators can create news... Edelman will hitch its wagon to your star.
- And don't forget this October Revver launch article that remains one of the top Google search results from Revver... largely because nothing else has topped it.
Traffic at Revver has gone from 450 average daily visitors in February to nearly 510 in June (and an all-time peak of 625 on July 2). So give that Edelman some time, WillVideoForFood.com! The Edelman account lead is in the midst of pitching a great story in the Dansville, Florida "Sunrise Retirement Home" daily flier. Sunrise doesn't have access to the WorldWideWeb, but these retirees will talk about Revver for as long as they can remember it.