Friday, July 21, 2006

Keyword Jamming Alive on Revver


There aren't many technical ways to stop "keyword jamming*," but it sure is annoying. It's one thing to use "diet coke and mentos" because it just so happens there was a diet coke on the shelf behind you when you shot the video of your newborn baby that nobody wants to see. But it's another thing to put up a video about prarie dogs and jam the keywords with everything popular... even ZeFrank's name. Unless one of those prarie dogs is named ZeFrank, I'm hereby awarding Xanderino the "First Ever Revver Boob Award."

* Keyword jamming is the act of describing your videos with words that are not related to your content but are frequently searched. It would be like me loading this post with the words hot, sexy, women, baby, hot, mamas, free, download, sexy video. I'd never do that. Britney.

4 Comments:

At 7/22/2006 5:49 AM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

Haha! Remember the write-up some (Revver) scoundrel got for having over 300 videos on the subject of 'zardoz'?

 
At 7/24/2006 8:07 AM, Blogger Xander said...

Thanks Nalts for the "First Ever Revver Boob Award" :-)
You know... Unfortunately my website www.macheidea.com is not featured on Revver website as your CubeBreak so, as I'm dedicating hours and hours everyday to Revver videos, I hope you'll forgive me If I try new way to give visibility to my videos :)
PS: sorry for english mistakes.. ciao!

 
At 7/24/2006 9:24 AM, Blogger Nalts said...

Cool site even if I didn't understand a word of it.

And by the way... is that really a dog?!!!

http://www.revver.com/video/40141/

 
At 7/24/2006 4:16 PM, Blogger Xander said...

of course not :) it's a prairie dog!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home