Monday, July 24, 2006

Revver Explodes with New Ads

Few things can help our Revver earnings like a robust collection of new ads. Rotating ads mean higher click thru, and the more advertisers that discover the power of Revver the higher the ad price.

So I'm psyched to see a whole FLURRY of new ads. I look at each one, but I don't often click them. Don't ask me why. I guess I'm absorbed in the videos. But I clicked this sonofabitch ad for THE DESCENT and I think I'm going to have nightmares.

Click it. Wait.

1 Comments:

At 7/24/2006 9:18 AM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

What?????

Looks like your average Thursday to me.

Oh, maybe not YOUR average Thursday. MY average Thursday. Have I told you what a nightmare my couch-dwelling sister is?

No, really. This trailer looks/sounds like Thursday at 4005 Forest Trail. Really. No kidding. Sounds JUST like it.

Somebody call the police . . .social services . . .animal control. . .my sister's on the loose.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home