Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Revver's New Site: Bastille Day

Revver has been baking it's new site, and no deadline has been announced. So Revverberation (with no authority to do so) today pronounces a challenge to the folks at Revver. Can they launch the new site by Bastille Day?

And what will the new site contain?
-New search features?
-New logo and brand?
-New business model?
-Timely PayPal payments?
-Partnership with another online video site?
-Voting and comments?
-Community?
-Faster editorial review?
-Better tools for facilitating import/export of video?

What do you think?

8 Comments:

At 7/06/2006 6:36 AM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

Bon chance. Maintenant, allez me chercher quelqu'un qui sache faire proprement une addition.

 
At 7/07/2006 9:59 AM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

(I thought French would be appropriate for this post)

 
At 7/07/2006 12:08 PM, Blogger Nalts said...

I translated that puppy with the help of Google Language tools:

Good chance. Now, seek me somebody who can make an addition properly.

 
At 7/07/2006 12:24 PM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

Well, hmmm. What I thought I wrote was "Good luck. Now get someone who knows how to add to total up the bill."

 
At 7/08/2006 8:24 PM, Blogger Nalts said...

This is better than e-mail. Do you suppose anyone else is monitoring our conversation?

 
At 7/09/2006 11:22 AM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

I can hear them breathing like obsene phone callers.

 
At 7/09/2006 10:50 PM, Anonymous AquaDad said...

Oh no, that's just me. :)




By the way, now that Nalts is back and his sites updated with all sorts of amazing industry info and Marquis is always prolific with his interesting and often hilarious comments, it's taking me forever to read everything. Do you think there's an Evelyn Wood Internet Speed Reading Course? I could use that.

 
At 7/12/2006 10:16 PM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

I took Evelyn Wood in college before desktop computers and now I are a home video pimp,
but if you insist, try this:
https://www.asseenontvnetwork.com/vcc/eyeq/eyeq/index/130368/

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home