Thursday, August 17, 2006

Pluto Turns Out to Be Moon. New Planet Discovered.

Via Revver's blog, here's a great user-generated ad (aka "citizen created commercial") for Revver.

If you like this stuff, you'll want to check out 22-year-old Ashley Davidson at his blog (Inspiration/Enjoy Studios), his Revver videos or his website "Enjoy Studioes."

Flat Cheese is a nice one:


Whoops. I just read the copy under the Revver post and realized I pointed out the same sites and favorite video as Micki. Coincidence not plagerism, Micki.

1 Comments:

At 8/19/2006 2:02 AM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

Looks, sounds,plays a lot like Spongebob Squarepants and his purple starfish sidekick to me, but then my grandkids make me watch a lot of Squarepants, so I'm seeing him everywhere.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home