Thursday, August 17, 2006

Vote "Chicago Style" for "LA Hottest" of Web 2.0


Vote and vote again. Find dead relatives and ask them to vote.

Folks... Micki Kimmell, Revver's new Director of Community Whatever, can win ValleyWag's endorsement as the "hottest woman in Web 2.0." This would be great PR for Revver, online video and... Micki.

So bring on your votes (click here, scroll down, and select Micki). Here's a message based on anticipated barriers:

I don't care about hotties: Then do it for online video.
I'm a woman: You earned your right to vote. Exercise it.
I'm married. I can't vote for hotties: Clear your cache when you're done and go to confession.
I'm gay: Look at these too women and tell me who would be more likely to stand up for gay rights.
I'm a lesbian: Maybe Micki's bi.

2 Comments:

At 8/19/2006 1:55 AM, Blogger Marquisdejolie said...

"Chicago style"? What about Texas? We're famous for getting out the dead vote. Texas has one of the highest, if not THE highest, dead vote turnout of all the 50 states (see, we take advantage of the fact that it is so hard to discern betwixt a dead Texan and a live one).

I'm not voting for anything Revver right now becauseI'm mad at their technicians again. They've been cranking out invisible files again but insist on covering their mistakes with "Problem Resolved" emails.

This problem is not only with my videos but other folk's as well. Double check your uploads. They'll be visible in the Most Recent queue when you're logged in, but invisible to the general public.

So I'm 'hallucinating' at Revver again: ( NOT seeing things the Revver team assures me are REALLY there ).

 
At 8/29/2006 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is from www.forums.revver.com posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:14 am by ,the_invisible_man:
Does anyone else get thousands of views and no payoff? I even did a test a week ago and yesterday where I emailed a couple of friends and had them watch a few videos each… They said they clicked the ads at the end but I got nothing at all. I’ve managed to get around 3000 views since 3 days ago and earned no cash from that either.It’s frustrating and makes me wonder if Revver really works? *Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:14 am by xandertorino:In the past I had a video with approximately 50,000 views in 7 days and no cash!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home